amazing ballers

amazing ballers
buddie

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Meet the chelsea fan mourinho hugged

Life can sometimes throw pleasant little surprises in our direction, life changing events that we least expect might occur in a split second.
The above explains the experience of Terry Kent, a 29-year-old lifelong Chelsea supporter who had the opportunity to celebrate with Jose Mourinho during the club’s 2-1 win over Manchester City.
The Chelsea coach had jumped into the stand to celebrate with his son after Fernando Torres 90th minute goal when he discovered that Kent and his father occupied the seats meant for his son and Paulo Ferreira, the Portuguese born manager however made do with what he had and celebrated with Kent and other fans present.
“I was talking to my dad and we were saying that 1-1′s not such a bad result because they’re the favourites. They’re the better team on paper so a draw was pretty good.
“They were playing better than us as well. And then it got played in to Torres and every time he gets the ball I just think ‘oh here we go, why it has to be Torres?’ I didn’t have much hope.
“But then he got in to score and it was amazing. I even forgot who scored after the experience with Mourinho. It made me forget everything else.

“My dad didn’t see him and said ‘why didn’t you tell me he was here?’ and I said ‘what am I going to do?’ I couldn’t turn around and tell him ‘Dad, Mourinho’s giving me a hug, do you want to come and join in?’ He was there for 10 seconds then he was gone.

“I’m the luckiest Chelsea fan ever. I just shouted ‘Come on!’ and then screamed ‘Jose!’ as he had a hold of me and I had a hold of him.
“It was incredible. I went back to the pub with the other Chelsea fans after and they were telling me I’m all over the news.
“I’m going to try and sit in the same seats every time I go now,” said kent.
Speaking further on the experience, the Chelsea fan touched on his love for the club and stressed that hugging Mourinho was the most memorable experience he has as a fan.
Kent continues, “This is the biggest thing in my whole life. I’ve been a member since I was two years old. My father’s a season ticket holder and I was there with him, using another season ticket holder’s ticket.
“Since I was a baby I’ve been going to all the home games and this is just the most exciting thing, I can’t get it out of my head.”
 source; Fcnaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment