amazing ballers

amazing ballers
buddie

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Diego costa's girl dumps him


Spanish magazine Interviu have splashed their latest edition with a topless cover featuring Brazilian glamour model Michele Zuanne in a pair of Atletico Madrid underwear, ahead of a smutty tell-all about her relationship with Diego Costa.
Interest in Diego Costa is currently sky high.
The 25-year-old striker leads the La Liga scoring charts with 10 goals, while there is also plenty of chatter than the forward will soon be naturalised to play for Spain.
With his football credentials established, Michele Zuanne has dished the dirt of the Atleti forward’s form with the ladies.
Zuanne explained that met Costa in 2010 at a party at Jose Antonio Reyes’ house, and soon the pair became ”friends with benefits”. Overall, Zuanne and Costa’s relationship lasted about a year, and the model was convinced that:
At first he wanted something serious. I think I was in love with me. He treated me well, gave me perfumes, handbags, invited me to parties, made dinner for me at his house. 
I loved his abs and upper arms. But it was his stamina in bed which was the best. It is very good, very vicious. He likes everything. I could not complain.
But their relationship eventually drew to a close, and according to Zuanne that was because she discovered that Costa had left another woman after she fell pregnant, plus while “at a Brazilian party in Madrid, he tried to hook up with my sister”.

No comments:

Post a Comment